Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mookie

Reaction score
I am researching the price on a 2007 Infiniti G35 using Edmunds, CarsDirect, KelleyBlueBook and NADAguides websites and got conflicting info regarding incentives available.

Edmunds & CarsDirect indicate there is $1500 Manufacturer to Dealer Marketing Support and KelleyBlueBook & NADAguides say there are no incentives.

Who do I believe? One dealer says $1500 incentive and another shows 2.99%/60 mo. financing.

Any way to know for sure?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, the best way to find out for sure is to call your local Infiniti dealer! But from my past experience Edmunds is usually the most accurate......

Usually the way it works is you either get $1500 incentive OR 2.99%60 mo. financing but not both.

Go to the Infinity website, look for a link to "Special Offers", or "Incentives" then typically you will then be asked to enter your zipcode. Most mfgr websites have the offers up to date. And typically I find Edmunds to be "spot on".

TJR

No incentives for the G35 on Infiniti's website. This time Edmunds is, unfortunately, wrong.

I'm going to get it for $500 over invoice (Costco deal) and 2.99% financing.

Going to get it in the next couple of hours!:D

Go directly to the Infinity site to find out the fact of the matter. If you want to rely on a internet car search engine, I have always found Edmunds to be the most accurate.

Awesome car IMHO the G35...I can only wish!!!! Have you looked at the Maxima? Same car less show and less $...

sedan or coupe ? either way, excellent choice , not to mention the great look and quality :D

i have 2 m-45's in my fleet and they are awesome ! i find the best is to visit a few dealers and see who will give you the best deal.

post some pics and good luck !

Getting the coupe!

Now I'm not using Costco. Plan to use VPP to purchase if Bro-in-law comes thru. It's for vendors. It appears to be similar to X-plan.

Will post pics, soon!

get it for invoice and the financing. Why give them more, they are still receiving $ from the manufacturer. I would give them invoice and hand my salesman a steak dinner voucher;)

Here it is, Thursday night when we picked it up.

Tint, custom wheels, rear spoiler, clear corner lights coming soon!

[Broken External Image]:

Niice. Nothin compliments a Trac better than a sport coupe, a luxo one at that. Good for you Mookie. Congrats!