Thank You Torrie!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cris Laroco

Reaction score
Just thought I'd come on here and publicly thank Torrie for all of his help with reprogramming my ST over the last few days. I knew that re-gearing my truck to 4.88 would throw the speedometer off, but I have an old XCal 2 thatI figured would help fix that. When I went in to adjust the axle ratio, however, it didn't have a 4.88 option - 4.56 was the max setting. I emailed Torrie asking for help, expecting him to respond by saying that I need to buy the XCal 3 or something because my programmer was outdated.

Instead, he emails me new programs, no questions asked.

The new programs were great. The only problem was that my speedometer was still off by about 5-7 mph. I emailed him back thanking him for the help. I also told him that the speedo was still off, but that I was okay with it. Instead of leaving it at that, Torrie instead continued to help, quickly replying to my emails and sending me new programs. I wanted to give up a couple of times and just live with the speedometer being off, but Torrie wouldn't let me. After a few tries and several emails back and forth, we finally got my speedometer workingng correctly.

I know this is kind of long, but I felt the need to write this because there aren't too many people out there anymore that are willing to do what Torrie did to help me out. And he did it with no questions asked. It didn't matter that I had an outdated programmer or that I purchased it from him a few years ago.

Torrie, if you're reading this, thanks again for all of your help. I really do appreciate it. And for all of you STers out there, I HIGHLY recommend going through Torrie if you need anything for your truck. :supercool:

Torrie is the man.

I only needed some program changes one time with my xcal3.

Torrie jumped right on it.:supercool:

Torrie has the reputation of going beyond the call after the sale. Nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts