Thank You Ken Stewart!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff C

Reaction score
Sunday evening, Ken puts his speakers on Swap and Sell.

Monday morning, I contact him wanting to buy.

We trade e-mails.

Monday evening, I send payment.

Tuesday, I'm notified of shipment and provided with a UPS tracking number

Wednesday, I wait anxiously.

Thursday, I wait anxiously.

Thursday at noon, I begin disassembling doors and removing the stock speakers.

I wait anxiously.

Thursday at appx 2pm, the UPS guy delivers a package.

Thursday at appx 2:01pm, I open and discover that everything is packed very securely, with tons of packing peanuts, and the speakers still have their original boxes and instructions/warranty info.

Thursday at 4pm, my ST is bumpin!

Awsome transaction and I would definitely not hesitate to do business with Ken again. Everything was packaged extremely well. The speakers were practically new and sound great. I'm extremely happy that I can turn my stereo up without lots of crackling :cool:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Glad you got time to put them in before your weekend get together Jeff. Blake's right, put an amp on them and let 'em rip ... they sing very nice and loud when you juice 'em :D Pleasure doing business with ya :)

I couldn't agree more! I bought his sub, amp, and C wells box! He was just as prompt and it sounds great! He even sent me all his old wiring, fuse block etc! Another nice play by Ken! Thanks again from me aswell!!

You guys are too kind :) Glad I was able to pay back some members of this site for all the help I've received in my time as a member ... you guys, along with everyone else on this site, are a great group of people.