Thank You, And So Long...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Wolf

Reaction score
Welp... The time has finally come. The 2002 Sport Trac, clocked in at 214,597 is finally going to a new home. She has been good, I bought her brand new back in 2002, right before the birth of my child.

At around 150,000 I did buy a GEN 2 Sport Trac, which I never quite loved as much as the first, so it was traded in for the Ford Fusion, and the 02 Trac, kept on track'n.

I finally traded in the Fusion for a 2105 GMC Canyon. While always being a Ford guy, I just didn't want a full size F150, and went over to the dark side. (I know, Someday I'll regret it)

The 02 Trac is going to my Brother In Law. The rear diff is whining again, A busted seal is leaking gear oil. The drivers door barely stays closed, and the lock is broken. It no longer goes into 4x4. All these are fairly easy fixes for someone who wants to put the money and time into it.

I've just gotten to the point that I'm getting too old, and the back issues cause me too much physical pain to be crawling around working on it any longer. I'm sad to see her go, but someone with a little more steam will give her the love she needs.

I want to thank everyone on the site who has helped me with things, from Idle air controllers, to gremlins living in the engine, to rail dust, to which air freshener smells best. You have really helped me through some rough times.

This site has saved me some serious headaches. You couldn't ask for a better bunch of people.

Thank You. I wish everyone the best in the future.

So long for now...

Wolf.

Wishing you the best Wolf, hopefully you will eventually get used to those Chebby square wheel wells. :grin:

MANY like you agree, the F150 is just too damn big. Ford is really losing out, one size does not fit all. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts