Tent for Gen 1 + OEM Bed mat

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Rampino

Reaction score
Napier Sportz Tent for sale. Made specifically for Sport Trac. Perfect condition. Only used a couple of times. Complete with storage bag. More pics in library in "Camping" folder. $45 + Shipping. Or come and pick up if in Boston area. Also for sale is a Ford OEM bed mat. Excellent condition, has embossed "Explorer Sport Trac" logo. $50 This thing is big, bulky & heavy rubber, (I would prefer not to ship) - let me know if you want to see a picture of the mat

[Broken External Image]:

I am seriously considering the tent but I just can't imagine I'd really fit into it well at 6'0". If it's just me on a hunting trip, I think it'd work.

I am seriously considering the tent but I just can't imagine I'd really fit into it well at 6'0". If it's just me on a hunting trip, I think it'd work.

Hugh, The way the end of the tent fits around the end of the open tailgate actually provides more room than you might think.

I dug up an old thread on the subject.

I'm definitely considering it. I need to buy another wheel first to have a full size spare and keep priorities straight. If anyone else wants it, don't hold it for me, but I am keeping my eye on it. Thanks.

The tent is well worth it. I got one before the company ran out of stock. I am 6' and I fit in it well. Good luck with your sale. Here is my pix:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Mo SsMaN gets the tent. I'll send you an email so we can arrange for shipping & payment.

Rich, I may be able to knock a little off the price. I'll send you an email. I work in North Reading, about 30 miles south of the NH border, so maybe we could meet up someplace in that area.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

A day later and I am really kicking myself. If God really loves me and for some reason that sale doesn't work out, I'll take the tent.

Remorse.:sad:

I would buy that right now but its seems that there are several parties ahead of me. Does anyone know of a good place to find these before I start the googling? Thanks.

I haven't seen an email, if you sent one then it might have gotten blocked by my spam filter

Rich, not sure if the emails are getting through. If you're still interested in the bed mat, I can meet you half way between North Reading MA & Nashua NH.

Latest posts