Tax Returns

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksn8k

Reaction score
I think this is the earliest I have ever submitted my tax returns. Last year I waited until the end of March because I knew I was not going to get a refund. That was the first time that ever happened. Why is it that the local return is always the hardest to complete? Just logging into their website took at least half an hour due to their changing what type of characters you are allowed to have in your username and password. The old ones obviously didn't work anymore. I get the whole security thing but really? :soap:

I gave all the stuff to our CPA last week. Don't know when but I'm hoping with baby and house construction we'll actually get a good return this year.

We've paid the right amount the past few years and didn't give interest free loans to the government, meaning nothing returned, nothing owed.

Between real estate taxes and mortgage interest deductions I have a pretty substantial refund coming this year.

Hmmm, might be time to start looking for new wheels and tires for the ole Trac...:supercool:

I finally got my last two 1099-INT on Saturday and if finished my taxes on Sunday. I'm getting a little less refunded this year than I did last year, but a refund is always preferred to Owning more. :grin:

I filed using eFile and the IRS got my return, accepted it, and I will have my direct deposit refund by February 26th.

Last year I got my refund about a week earlier than the estimated date.

...Rich

Latest posts