Tag Holder

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Williams

Reaction score
Hi guys, brand new to the board, got a 2003 XLT sport trac. Had it for 3 years, it has 110k miles on it, and it STILL turns heads and people comment on it.

Question is, I have been looking for an aftermarket tag holder for the front. It just kind of hangs down over the bumper. Is there an after market add on that makes it look a little more fluid? I need this to protect my tag displaying the greatest team in college football, Southern Mississippi =D

Thanks guys, I have enjoyed reading your older posts.

Welcome to the jungle medicboy. Are you looking for an actual license plate mount(bracket or whatever its called) or just one of those glass covered frames they sell in every automotive/parts store in the world? Many would suggest that you might try and make some kind of custom mount to meet your needs. Some might say leave the plate off completely and go to the link below(I checked and they have it) and get a beautiful emblem of your college and stick it on the tailgate. Me, I'm just glad you're here to share your experience and knowledge with us. Good luck. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts