Sylvania SilverStars - Summit Racing $22.50 - 2/pack

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A K

Reaction score
They must be clearing them out for whatever reason. The only drawback is that Summit charges about $8 for "handling," despite free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only drawback is that Summit charges about $8 for "handling," despite free shipping

I agree 100%

Now if you want them for $26 shipped take a look on Ebay, this must have started just recently but there is always atleast 5 auctions with 9007's for $26 shipped.

Ape --

I used the $20 Summit Bucks (gift certificate) from when I bought my Flowmaster 50 towards the price for that exact reason. My greatest fear was that the things would burn out after the one year guaranteed warranty.

I have DRL's in my Toyota, so my SS's are on constantly. Had one burnout after about 18 months. Replaced that one bulb, and the other one is still going strong after 26 months.

Tiger, what were those that you have? Nokya? I think I found them, along with the heavy duty harnesses on eBay for about $40 shipped for everything.

Yup, Nokya's. You'll never want to go back to SS's again. I'd hate to see what a stock bulb looks comapred to what I've got, lol.

SHould take a whole of an hour to install the harnesses and bulbs...I fabbed my harnesses and everythign and it didn't even take 2 hours, should be a piece of cake.

Latest posts