Swinging by to check in. Been having alot of fun with the F-150.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Pollen

Reaction score
I browsed through some threads and it looks like a lot of new members have signed up since I slowed down posting. Just thought I'd come in and say hello to you guys since I hadn't been around in a while, and have been trac-less since last July.

We are almost all packed up to leave Vegas and head back to Alaska. I picked up a 16' bright red trailer to go with the red truck. :p I also spent about 20 hours at Whipple in Fresno, Ca. working on an upgrade kit for their 5.4L Supercharger kits. Stock kits are at 8psi, and they are putting together a 10psi upgrade for a future option, so I purchased the parts and let them go to town on the truck. I had to make two 800 mile round trips to Fresno, but it was all worth it in the long run. Final dyno numbers were done at 90 Deg F. and came out to 421 RWHP and 466 Ft/lbs. At 60-70 Degrees (More like Alaska weather) we should be in the 440/485 range. The truck is just crazy fast for as heavy as she is. I've got her up to 145 on the freeway with a lot of room to climb. Not sure I want to play much above that or I might put my driveshaft through the bed.

Anyhow, Saturday night or Sunday morning my brother and I start the 3600 mile drive to Alaska. We plan to tag team driving and sleeping, and attempt to get there in 3 days. It might be a little tough with the trailer in tow.

Here are a couple of video's of the F-150. The burnout video was before the upgrade. Art Whipple made me do a couple of donuts in the shop parking lot, which was on dry pavement. I did two donuts back to back, and he said he could hardly see the truck in all the white smoke on the second loop. :cool:

Hope you all are doing well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank for checking in. Have a safe trip. Drop us an email if you are comming through Sacramento, CA. & we'll do a quick get together. Have you considered getting an '07 ST w/ the V8 in it? You could do some really wicked things with it because of the power to weitght ratio. :D

Howdy Jerry! Did you come to kingman? I moved....sending you an email.

Hi to Tammy and girls too!

Just view! Wow very NICE! Fire red has new meaning! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry- I'm a former ST owner and Klingon to this site as well. I'm considering supercharging my F150 as well- I notice your truck pics are labeled Roush LT, but you have a Whipple- different truck or different supercharger? Which would you recommend? Thanks.[Broken External Image]:

I LOVE THAT McTRUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Latest posts