Surgery was a success

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Caffyn

Reaction score
I'm now 4" shorter than before and will have to wait about 6 more weeks before i get the first of several "test" legs. Can't wait to walk again

2) My Masonic lodge is putting on another Car/truck show in July or August. Details to follow. if anyone is interestered. small entry fee, food, misic, judging and real trophies to be awarded.

3) Anyody around the southern Ocean county, NJ area? Need help getting my 20"'s out of the workshop and put on the truck. I'll buy lunch!! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, Bob

Good news. You will be up and around in no time.

Must say that's one hell of a weight reduction plan you have. Mine's going to the skin doctor once a year. Your hard core.

:haveabeer:

Congrats good news is always welcome.

Good thing our sporttrac's come with those

adjustable pedals:haveabeer:

Thanks all... Dan, that was the one option I did not order when I filled out the order sheet(because I'm 6'2' tall), now i see the irony in it!!! I love amputee/ short jokes. Keep 'em coming!! I still need help getting the summer tires in the bed so I can run down to The Tire Exchange for the swap out, the offer for lunch still stands!!! Bob :haveabeer:

Latest posts