***SUPERCHARGER-WANTED***

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have found the supercharger installation kit but I can't find the supercharger to go with. I believe I need the 3rd generation m90 from the 1989 to 1993 thunderbird. Please let me know if you can help.

-thanks

So what is the word and info on this setup. Is this as expensive as installing a ready made after market kit. Where can I find some info on your installation?

I found the website in one of the topics on the Sport Trac Board. I forget the name of it but they had the whole installation kit for around 1,500$. You have to buy the supercharger, its self, separately.

Maybe... 60 hp for $2500.00 give or take a few dollars is proably fairly cheap. With a basically stock engine. Think about it. :bwahaha:

Mark, 60hp for $2500 on a 5000lb truck. I fall short with that. Now if you have the money to burn. I would get a 4.0L from super six motors with a huffer. Thats a sleeper.

With that $$$ though I would do a 5.0L conversion with TFS heads and motorsport B or E-cam. Plus someother bolt ons.

Found mine on ebay. Got an entire s/c kit from a t-bird for under $500.

<a href='http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=m90+eaton&_sacat=0&_odkw=m90&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313'target=top> Linkey to ebay</a>

Latest posts