Sumitomo All Terrain Tire's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Want to know if anyone runs Sumitomo All Terrain tire's on the their Trac. My neighbor just purchased a set for his Toyota and they look GREAT. I need to get a set of new tires this week and would like some feedback on these tires if anybody runs them.

Thanks!

Christopher

Last edited by a moderator:
imo, go with something else. I used to sell Sumitomos. they are decent but they are hit or miss. I would go with something more stable, like goodyear fortera tripple tread, michelin, or BFGoodrich.

boodro

Ive seen a few sumitomos last a while but, i saw more come in chopped and wore down quickly. L1tech- if I remember right the Fortera's that come stock on the 08 ST's are the Fortera HL's, which are crap. The Tripple Tread's are the best Fortera's. I have a pair on right now and they are doing great. Especially for Traction. The Sumitomos are great for import street tires, but i dont think they are the best for the All Terrains. but which ever tire you go with, just keep up with the rotation and balancing. Michelin and BFG are real picky about that.

Boodro

Latest posts