Sub?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garner Wolf

Reaction score
I've gifted my '01 ST to my son. He wants to add a Sub for his b'day. I know NOTHING about such things. Need advice. What to purchase, where to do so, where to install, etc, etc, etc. any and all help is appreciated. I really don't want to spend more than $200 (jsut had to drop an unplanned $6k on htg/air system) but I'm concerned that without upgraded amp, speakers, etc this would just be a waste of money.

HELP!

I would first post a WTB (want to buy) in the swap n sell section looking for a sub setup for a Gen 1. You will get a much better deal on the site. I have pictures of my amp and sub setup in my library if you want to get an idea of what you're looking for. I bought my box made by Probox on ebay for about 30 bucks. It's hard to find a pre-made box that fits though. You'll have better luck finding a used one here, we used to have site sponsors who made them, not sure if that's still the case. Hope this gives you somewhere to start..

*Update - Check out the site sponsor: Hatchbox

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts