Stupid radio question...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Emery

Reaction score
Well I think I already know the answer but here it goes... On my 2001 Sport Trac if I change out my factory head unit (CD Player) and install an aftermarket CD player is my rear radio gonna work? Thanks!!!

I never used the rear controls, even forgot I had them. When I replaced my stereo, I did not miss the rear controls one bit. Besides, the new stereo came with a remote, which you could give to the passengers...

I do love having Ipod capability!

Control of the radio for rear-seat passengers? I didn't know that such a thing was possible. My 2001 (with a single-CD radio) did not have that feature.

Control of the radio for rear-seat passengers? I didn't know that such a thing was possible. My 2001 (with a single-CD radio) did not have that feature.