Stripped Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as everyone else is dismayed, it looks kinda cool to me. Like on of those desert runners or rock hoppers. Remove all of the non-essentials and I am sure it might look better...and no fender rub.

Or you could buy it, paint it red, and put white stripes on the roof so you could have your own Fantasy Island version ST.

The body shop guy that is working on mine said the book value for a 2001 is about $13,000.00. By that, that ST sadly is not worth restoring.:( But I guess you could make a good rock crawler or desert racer.:lol: It just makes you :( to see an ST in that shape. But if you can do all the work yourself, then it might be worth it.

believe it or not. I think I know who's ST that was. Its in Macomb Cty, here in Michigan. A neighboors ST was stolen and stripped for parts about 8 weeks ago. They found it in a back alley in Detroit.

You'd be surprised, but the PATS keys is easy to bypass with universal keys. More Explorers, Lincolns, and Cadilac's get stolen around here, even with On-Star.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone who has some property or acreage could paint it John Deere Green

and use it for transportation around their property! You know, like one of

those "Gators":D?

I didn't know the bedsides came off.

Be a good one to buy cheap and put on the Dixon Bros. suspension and fiberglass fenders and flares.