Stopping by to say hello...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Pollen

Reaction score
I thought I would stop in and say hello since I haven't been around in a while. I finally sold the sport trac in August, and have been having fun with the new F-150. Alot has happened since August, including moving back to Alaska from Vegas, getting going on building our new home, our 4 year old earned her yellow belt in Karate, and two weeks ago we had our second daughter, Hunter Jade. In two weeks we return to Vegas for my wife's last semester at UNLV, and then we return to Alaska for good in May.

At the last SW Regional meet, GM, Kimbro and a couple others discussed having a mini meet in Vegas during the NASCAR race on the 12th of March. I've already got my tickets to the race, so if anybody else would like to have a small get together at the track, let me know and I'll start arranging something.

Anyhow, here are a couple of pictures of the recent past. First is of our daughter, and second is of the truck on the drive up the AlCan in August. Hope you all are doing well and having a happy holiday season!

Jerry

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Congratulations on the beatiful new addition to your family and congrats to her big sister as well.

Don't know if we'll be able to make the races. We're going to a concert in Phoenix that same week and just don't know if we can swing doing both.

Good to hear from you...don't be a stranger.

Precious baby! :) and Congrats to Amber on her yellow belt too!

Jerry,

I am seriously planning to go to that race. Mini meet always fun!

Say hello to family for me!

You got my cell #, right?

Thanks for all the congrats. It's nice to read all your voices again. :D

GM, I believe I have your cell on an e-mail, but if I can't find it I'll drop you a line for it. Hope to see you at the races!

I'm thinking about skiping the X-Cal 2 or any tuner for the F-150 since I'm hoping to drop in a supercharger soon. The supercharger comes with a custom tune and a CAI, so I'm holding off for now. I've been patient, waiting for Ford Racings Whipple kit, but it still hasn't made it into production. The Roushcharger is just a little underpowered for the money, but might end up being the way I go if the Whipple doesn't come out soon.

Larry, I'll check it out. Did you get those bumpers painted yet? :p

Latest posts