Stock 16" rims and tires & Apten Chip for sale.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Pollen

Reaction score
I have my stock 16" rims with the Good Year tires available for sale. I decided to hang onto the 20's instead. The tread is around 70% on the tires, and the rims are in great condition.

I also have an apten chip for sale. It will have to be re-programmed as I had a custom tune on it with my MAF sensor and odd computer code.

I'd like to get $300 + shipping for the set of 4 rims and tires, and $180 shipped and tuned for the chip. The price on the chip will include a basic reburn to your specs, custom tunes are more expensive, so we can discuss that if you are interested. The picture of the rims was taken right before they were removed.

I return to Vegas on the 4th or 5th of August, so I will not be able to ship the rims and tires until then. I will also be attending the sport trac meet in Kingman on August 6th, and could bring them to the meet.

I accept paypal, money orders or cashiers checks. I plan to put these items on e-bay in a couple of weeks if they do not move here.

Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] if you are interested.

Jerry

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
nick, I can get the chip burned to whatever specs you need, and to whatever code your sport trac is. The $180 includes getting the chip burned to your specs, and shipped to you.

Latest posts