Still want a companion for my ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and no, gary.

I bought the Avalon that belongs to the VIN above, online 3 days ago. Damndest thing though, I can't get the seller to contact me for deposit / payment. Called their cell a few times and emailed as well. No response!! Never had that happen with a seller before.

I was comfortable with the car and price but I'm beginning to wane on that!!!

BTW, know of anyone that has a car they might be interested in selling me? I still have some left over Carfax so I'd want to run the VIN before considering it? ;)

gary s.:

The seller of my new to me 06Avalon FINALLY contacted me. Said I should have it by next week. Needless to say, I'm hyped.

I hear you though, even though it's "the best rendition of a big American car sold today" (newcartestdrive.com correspondent John Stewart), that was designed in Newport Beach, Ca, Engineered in Ann Arbor MI and built in Georgetown, KY, I'll be slammed in the future if I ever again mention it here, I gotta admit though, it's a freakin awesome car (those I've test driven anyway). Promise I won't!!!:D

Still holding onto my 05 ST XLT Premium though.

Not to mention, my K4, 600 Suzuki, 93 ST1100 and 01 Civic (POS)...

Good luck with your new scape!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: