sticky bun run

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick caceres

Reaction score
hey guys, last year we headed down to homestead for some amish cinnabun's and such, and made a meet out of it as well. i had just bought my truck then. anyways, i hear they're open again so who's in?

Call it out, Nick. Post a "South Florida Sticky Bun Run 2006" on both main and events. Give an address or even post a map. I would do it but the person that organizes it should be there, and my wife is ready to pop. (She's pregnant) Which means I might have go to the hospital at any time. I will be at the run otherwise.

STogie

here's info from the last meet:

Knaus Berry Farm

15980 SW 248th St

Homestead, FL 33031-2060

Phone: (305) 247-0668

In Short Even the most cynical folks melt after one visit to this homegrown fruit stand. For some people, it's the sticky cinnamon buns, but most folks can't get enough of the fresh and creamy strawberry and mango shakes. There's also a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, cheesecakes, shakes and that South Florida staple, the Key lime pie.

Knaus is open Monday-Saturday, from 8am to 5:30pm during strawberry season (January-April).

I can probably go near the end of jan. If you know a exact date I can tell you if I can make it or not.

JK it's usually a morning thing. In the past roughly 9 to 10 am as I don't think the farm is open too late. Nick is calling the meet so he should set the time. I'm in.

lets say 12 noon so JK can make it, according to the info i looked up they should be open until 5:30. i'll see if i can drive down this weekend to make sure though

12 should be fine if i leave my house at 9:45ish. I'll have to make sure the Trac wont be in the shop getting the console installed. We start building it on monday.

Latest posts