Steve M

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
getting closer..... if I can get my house re-financed before my arm loan goes up,,, I will have one! I just talked to an ADT guy and he loves his,,, 375-400 milers to a tank... That would save me a bunch of money... We'll see,,, Rose is the deciding factor, as always....:banghead:

[Broken External Image]:

Good luck on sweet talkin' Rose !:supercool: Yep, mine does 24.5 to 26 MPG consistently. That's real close to the 400 mile mark. Have 97,000 on mine now.

Remember .......XLT.:haveabeer:

Clay, I have a friend here that owns a graphics shop. He usually charges me for the vinyl plus 10% and I help him put it on. It usually cost about 300$... I would love to wrap it somehow, but that's wayyyy toooo much money.

Gary, and LaRue when the time comes, let me tell you something to save you some misery. I replaced the original Continental tires at 58K with Michelin HydroEdge. These are the most awesome tires in ANY amount of rain that I have ever had. They are also the most annoying, maddening, noisy tires I have ever had when it comes to interior noise in this van. The roar roar roar is driving me MAD! Sounds like a bad wheel bearing, which I thought it was initially. It went to the dealership twice with no improvement. Two rear wheel bearings, which made no difference (and that I questioned the necessity for, especially after I requested the old parts that they didn't save for me) at a cost of over $375 EACH plus labor changed nothing.:angry: DO NOT put these tires on your TC. I have 97K on the van now and the tires show minimal wear so I'm buying some foam insulation in the can and filling every cavity I can find. Hope that helps is all I can say.:sad: