Stereo Wiring Diagram

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Morla

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can find a wiring diagram for the stereo for a 2007 sport trac or at least explain the colors to me? thanks in advanced

Last edited by a moderator:
The best place to go is a Ford dealership and order a real Ford service manual for your ST.

A distant second and third are the Chilton and other manuals that you can buy in parts stores. Some cover an entire family, and are mighty vague. Some are more specific, but still have multiple schematics for different years, trim levels.

Another unlikely source of information is the adapter plugs that you can buy at Best Buy and similar retailers with DIY car stereo sections. If you're lucky, the gizmo will come with a tiny 1 page wiring diagram that you can copy down on a notepad if you don't want to spend the $5 to have the part itself.

The factory manual will cost more than you probably want to spend, but it's by far the best.

Google for it. If you're persistent.... you'll find it. I found the wire-coloring diagrams for my SportTrac and my wifes Xterra that way.

You're doing the right thing by asking for help on forums too. Somebody who just recently acquired the same thing for themselves (by doing all the searching) can quickly lead ya to them.

Standard Audio connectors. You didn't say if you had Nav.

5be9b388f976c606e480c274507b4d4d.jpg

657efcc0f8457afd5d62d1869ec49bd8.jpg

Latest posts