Step bars- originals plus front hood wind deflector

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose Ayala

Reaction score
Hi there, hope you all are ok.

I still have my original step bars for sale, locals preferred since shipping will be expensive I think. PLus I have the front hood air deflector, plus a set of add a leaf suspension components for sale.

The step bars are in good condition, no scratches or damaged, I will like 75.00 for these, all components- brackets,etc. included, locals preferred.

The add a lift set, first 50.00 will take it, if delivery is needed, shipping will be covered by buyer. Good item for anyone hauling a boat or using bed for hauling dirt, etc.

Get in touch with me via e-mail if interested, thank you.

Jose

Hi Jose, Interested in the Add a Lift and maybe the front Hood air Deflector. Got any more pics than the one in your library?

Hey guys.

I am waiting for Rob to decide if he will buy the Add a leaf and if not Dave, you will will be contacted. By the way I have not received any e-mails from you yet.

19gator55, got your e-mail this morning, and let me know if you need more pics of the step bars.

Thanks, Jose

Latest posts