Start PA school tomorrow morning

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Dziubina

Reaction score
Well I just graduated last weekend and tomorrow I officially start Physician Assistant school. Very nervous, but excited. I am in class from 8-5 tomorrow with a test at 8:30!!! I am going in with 19 of my undergraduate PA classmates and we are going to be joined by about 30 outsiders. Excited to meet them, but nervous to start. Tomorrow will be the beginning of a 2.5 year journey (year round classes). Wish me luck!

Gary - probably wont be at the club too much :sad:

my brother went to PA school in your neck of the woods back in '99. Ever heard of a school named Yale or something like that? Kidding, good luck to you.

Freeport - actually I am going to Yale tomorrow. Our anatomy and anatomy lab meets at Yale. How did your brother like it and what kind of PA is he?

on a side note - had to say bye bye to the FD for now. Very distraught over it. I can still go hang out and participate, but while on leave of absence I cannot ride the trucks. there is just no way I can keep my requirements and go to PA school. at least I had one last worker before I went to school.

the link is me coming out of the fire! too bad my head was down. but it is me. feel free to check out the other photos

Mike- my brother is a PA in family practice, currently in Oshkosh, WI. I think he liked the history/tradition of Yale. He actually applied just to say he did, then got a call to start so what can you do? You go to Yale if you are accepted, whether you planned to or not.

I am actually planning on continuing my research at yale. I work with a yale Dr who constantly tries to get me to go to their PA program but im staying with QU lol. I might go to Yale afterwards for some other things but for now Ill just take anatomy there.

Just to make sure, you are a firefighter as well right? just making sure, i just second guessed myself.

but Yale was great. its Kind of a scary place to be for the first time but I will enjoy it. The lab is all new with all stainless steel appliances. we have 6 bodies for my PA class. Dissection starts next week!

yep, POC firefighter for 11 years in WI, then career in IL for 10 years now (IAFF 441). I know my bro went to yale the same time at Claire Daines (actress) and the sister of the actress who played Darlene on the Roseanne show. No classes with them but kind of cool they were there at the same time. He thought it was a great school, kind of intimidating for a small town WI boy at an Ivy League school on the East coast. Lots of snobs, tradition, history, etc.