st pic test

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not that hard.

Put pics in folder (like you already have). Then when you make a post, above all the emoticons that you can choose (those are all the smiley faces). click on the far right icon that looks like a folder with pictires on it. It will open a window with all the pics in your folder. Choose one, this will automatically close that window. Now click "Submit"..... and taa daa

You need to copy the whole link....http://www.zjstech.net/~library/21072/pic's%20of%20the%20trac%20002.jpg.... and then hit the img icon below (second from the right) and paste the link inbetween the brackets.

[Broken External Image]:

I know, but I was having problems awhile ago with the computer just sitting there after I selected my picture....I think Bill was having the same problem. I don't have that problem anymore...and I have no idea why....don't you just love it when things fix themselves?

yeah guys I do consider myself a somewhat smart guy but I have done everything 2 a t that both of you have described and to no avail...but maybe someday it will fix itself chet:wacko:

Good luck with it Bill. I do like the tips btw. I looked at some similar when I did my exhaust, but they seems alittle too big and noticable for mine. (Did I just say something was too noticable for mine....lol). They do look good on the Gen 2 Tracs though.

Latest posts