ST Parts - Xcal2, Safari Bar, Hitch, Shackles...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Heather. Is the hitch still for sale? If so, how much would you be willing to sell it for if I were to pick it up from you? I live in Anaheim, so I'm not far at all. Thanks.

haha going from a brush guard to a safari bar james. kinda the opposite of me. i would give you my safari bar as a trade if i could find it. i bent the mounting brackets in a fender bender and think i threw the whole thing away. kept me from having to fix my truck though

Man clay if you have it I would love to get it in trade. I would even be willing to drive and meet you with my bar if I was getting yours in trade.

james

jamesb i talked to my dad. he said that when i took it off i put it in is shop, it had two dents in it from the wreck and the mounting brackets werent worth repair. we had talked about fabricating some new ones but never did. he said when i never did anything with it and he got tire of it being in his way he trashed it.

All items listed above are still for sale as I've yet to receive payment from those who were in line for the items. James, if you would like the safari bar you're next

Andy,

He offered his guard if he still had it which he did not. I had already promised him the guard in another post. Since I am giving him the guard for free, I doubt he will not come get it.

thanks,

james

Latest posts