ST Parts - Xcal2, Safari Bar, Hitch, Shackles...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather inOC

Reaction score
Sold the Trac and have a bunch of stuff left.

PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING

Xcal 2 - not flashed back to stock, so will need to be unlocked and reprogrammed - $90

Warrior Shackles - new in box - $45

SPC Camber Kit - new in box - $35

Black Westin Safari Bar - installed for one month, two small scratches - $100

There's more stuff that I'll have to find this weekend. Pics will be in my library late saturday afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey could this xcal be reprogrammed or could it direct be put on for my 02 sport trac 2wd?

and if not how would i go about getting it reprogrammed ?

I'm not sure which site sponsor does the programming now, but it needs to be unlocked and reprogrammed for your truck, which is why it is so cheap.

i am interesed in your safari bar. would like to see some pics when you get them :)

i will have funds one week from today.

i am also considering the shackles, is the camber kit something needed for a TT?

also interested in what else you may have for sale...

I might be interested in the hitch. Does it come with the mounting brackets?

Thanks, GeorgeT

EDIT: NEVER MIND, SORRY

Heather,

I am interested in the bike rack that you have on the bed of your ST. Do you still have it and if so how much?

Thanks Steve

Steve- The bike rack was custom made and when I sold the trac I couldn't get the brackets off at the dealer. The brackets were just Simpson Strong Ties with holes drilled where the factory tonneau cover attaches. I still have the Yakima base and control towers, so you'd need the brackets ($10) and crossbars ($60) to finish it off. If you're interested, I'd sell you the base and control towers for $120 and give you a write-up of the project so that you can do it yourself.

Heather or Keith,

I am interested in the Safari Bar. So im wondering if Keith is taking it or is it still available for sale? My birthday is tomorrow and i was wanting to make myself a present.

Thanks, GeorgeT

Latest posts