ST of the week?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not trying to put down the truck that is up now for ST of the week because it does have cool wheels. But come on, tell me the asian chicks in the picture didn't have an influence on the pick. Just my thought. Hope no one gets offended but most likely someone will.

Instead of ranting, I think the mature thing to do would have been to post a picture of you're truck with , lets say, some Latina chicks. I'm just sayin...

Chris, if you ever notice some of the picks are of members trucks that haven't even posted in years. What would your theory on that be?:smack: When the requests don't come then it becomes a random selection. If you want your truck featured there is a request option to follow.:eek:nline:

Submit a favorite image of yours using the email link on the menu bar. It could be the next feature!

If you haven't made a request/submission for your feature then don't be a hater!

We look forward to seeing your truck and your choice of scenery in the near future.:supercool:

Ditto....honestly if you look at every ST of the week that has been chosen, you will find that brandons ST is one of the only ones that was chosen that includes women modeling and posing in the picture. That being said I'm pretty sure the "Asian" chicks you speak of had nothing to do with the picture being picked as ST of the Week.

Brandon lives in Korea, maybe modeling with custom vehicles is a major for women at a university there :bwahaha:

Very nice picture if you ask me...:grin:

and the ST is not bad either.

Last edited by a moderator:
EVERYONE has the right to add whatever mods to their ST as they see fit... Personally, I think it does add a certain "wow" factor... :supercool:

Chris, if you ever notice some of the picks are of members trucks that haven't even posted in years. What would your theory on that be? When the requests don't come then it becomes a random selection. If you want your truck featured there is a request option to follow.

Submit a favorite image of yours using the email link on the menu bar. It could be the next feature!

If you haven't made a request/submission for your feature then don't be a hater!

We look forward to seeing your truck and your choice of scenery in the near future.

I already have sent a request in, but I could careless about ST of the week. You make it sound like I'm jealous.

I already have sent a request in, but I could careless about ST of the week. You make it sound like I'm jealous.

Sorry, I don't MAKE you sound any way. Take the time to view the past SToW's and their owners profiles, including post counts and last post dates. Maybe you'll see my point. I don't think I've seen models in SToW photos before but I also have never seen anyone complain about a SToW.

Hope no one gets offended but most likely someone will.

I'm not and I hope you're not either!:haveabeer:

only dude that would complain about women on a truck... haha really dude?

anyway ST of the week post are supposed to be to congratulate the individual.

Congrats Brandon, and are those fusion wheels?

Very nice STOTW! More power to him for posting with the ladies.

Asian chicks, Latina chicks .... I'm happy to see any chicks on this site.

Damn ... I miss Kalama.

Chicks and cars make a great deal,

as long as she's not behind the wheel.

It better be understood,

a babe belongs on the hood.

Preferably in a skirt that's mini,

or in a soaking wet bikini!

Guess I made my opinion clear haha

Latest posts