St items for sale!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Teitell

Reaction score
I have a few items i have i never got around to installing so i need some money.( poor college student here haha) The items i have are a camber kit, wheel spacers, and a bed extender

Camber Kit: It is brand new never used, I'll take $50 for it

1.25 Wheel spacers (2 total): I bought these installed them before a family road trip, within 10 mins my dad had me remove them( he didn't wanna drive a long distance with them on before ever testing them out...they are completely fine and still look almost brand new) I paid $70, but ill take $50

Bed extender: It is in great conditon and has been sitting in my garage for 3 years, it fits all years of the old model...This item i wil not ship and if you wanna pick it up ill take $85.

If you have any questions respond on here or email. I also have pics and would gladly email them to you:)

yea i will send u pics...yea i have tried to take the bed extender apart and ups still quoted me like 50 dollars or so on shipping and also when i was taking it apart i could not seem to get one of those torx bolts undone.

Latest posts