ST Items for Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glen B

Reaction score
For Sale:

Westin Safri Bar. Black, all mounting brackets, AR foglights and wiring included. Minor scratches but otherwise in good condition. $150 + shipping via Greyhound

OEM Step Bars. Gray, some paint has been scuffed off. I think these were from a 01, or 02. All mounting hardware included. $150 + shipping via Greyhound

OEM Soft Vinyl Tonneau Cover. Black vinyl, all mounting hardware inculded. This was added on by the dealer when I purchased my ST. Excellent condition. $120 + shipping via Greyhound

[Broken External Image]:

Ford Locking Gas Cap for ST. Never used. $30 shipped.

Pics of step bars, safari bars, and gas cap forthcoming as soon as I find the transfer cable for my digital camera.

I'm interested in the step bars, also would like to see the pics. What is the shipping to 33015 miami. I'll check the distance in case they can be picked up.

Also what about UPS, FEDX or DHL for shipping? Don't know which is cheaper, But I would like to deal with one of them instead of Greyhound.

Thanks

I just remembered that the step bars are at my parents. I'll run up there tomorrow and pick them up and get pics.

OK on the pics, I also checked the distance from Miami and I don't think the price vs the time and gas would be worth the pick up. So I'm standing by for the pics and shipping price.

Thanks

Yes, paypal is accepted.

MYLIMYLES - Yeah...I think it would be about 240 miles. I'm in the Tampa Bay area. 34698

Ok...here are the pics of the Safari Bar and the step bars.

Safari Bar with lights:

[Broken External Image]:

Step Bars: (I think these were off a 01-03 as they are lighter in color than the cladding on my 04)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Brandon - I will check on shipping tomorrow after work.

MYLIMYLES - I will check on FedEx and UPS for shipping of the step bars.

Bob - paypal is accepted if you are still interested in the cap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoo hoo....how about a shipping quote, or letting me know if you have it or not. Even answering your email would be good.

Sorry for my absence...had some personal and family emergencies arise that had me out of town for a couple of days.

I'll be getting in tough with those who asked about shipping prices in the next day or so. Again my apologies.

MYLIMYLES - shipping for the step bars is $40 through UPS. There are 2 boxes, one for the bars and one for the brackets/hardware.

brandon - shipping for the tonneau is $30.

Rich - shipping for the safari bar is $35.

Latest posts