ST in semi-retirement

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomT

Reaction score
Like me I placed my 02 ST in semi-retirement this past weekend. Not ready to part with it yet but knowing I'm going to be on the road more I wanted something comfortable with good performance and most of all fun to drive. Looked at a lot of vehicles and settled on the Infinity EX. Damn this baby handles well. Or maybe it just seems that way because I've been driving the Trac for almost 9 years now and although I love it, it still drives like a truck.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

very nice ride. good luck.

really like the EX, but it is way to small for even four people.

but plenty of power and handling/quality is great.

enjoy

Yeah. I never would have considered it back when we had kids at home but now they have left the nest and it's just the wife and I, so I purposely went small.

The ST handles decently well, if you're short on sanity.

Tight turns, steep (17%+) grades, the ST does it all....though there is that moment when you have the epiphany that the ST sideways is larger than the roads that you are on....

Dunno, while it looks rather sharp, it's still a crossover. Why not go for a full sport sedan?

I'm just not a sedan kind of guy. I've either had SUV's or trucks for the last 20-30 years.

Latest posts