ST got a makeover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Dedrick

Reaction score
Just waiting to get my ARE topper painted and put on, my rims powder coated black, and my tires that are on backorder to come in...then should be done for awhile..

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

It's not glued or anything it's just tucked in the cracks... Not tight at all..I didn't do anything perminent to anything except the besel painted black

It's not glued or anything it's just tucked in the cracks... Not tight at all..I didn't do anything perminent to anything except the besel painted black

Looks good man. :supercool:

Gotta let the black door strip settle in but I think it'll look better with the black wheels.

I like the cammo job. :supercool:

I have black leather fabric to put in the my doors like you did on yours. It's another project that I've been putting off but seeing yours just kick me in the ass to get them done.

:banana::haveabeer:

When you get the cap installed can you post pictures of it, inside and out? I'm thinking of getting one but never looked at a Trac with one on it. Thanks.

:haveabeer:

Yea Jerry it was an easy project that made a nice difference and it won't be until march when I get it painted and put on..i have to drive down to daytona my dad picksd it up for me for $100 which i couldnt pass up on a Z series but I'll def post some picture when I do..and LaRue I figured coming from my phone they wouldn't be that big but maybe my computer already downsized them for the screen..

If I wasn't bringing one back already I would probably do it for someone...I just lucked out and happen to be driving down there anyways so couldn't of asked for it to work out any better except if it was already gold but life aint that easy lol

If I wasn't bringing one back already I would probably do it for someone...I just lucked out and happen to be driving down there anyways so couldn't of asked for it to work out any better except if it was already gold but life aint that easy lol