ST everywhere!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Garcia

Reaction score
I drove in our well known tourist town of pigeon forge,sevierville, gatlinburg in TN

and i swear i saw 1000 sport tracs. everywhere i looked i saw one.

i saw this one with TT and shackle lift with the bolt on look fender flares.

mannnn it looked good. i also saw this white one with a camper top, that look

sporty. then i saw a black one with a full roof rack system, bike trays, basket,

ski racks, and some type of canoe/kayak rack. with two driving lights attached to it.

boy did that look sweet.

btw, tomorrow at 10 am i am getting my new tires mounted.

will post pics asap.

The South has probably the most Sport Tracs in the country,

We have alot in Atlanta area as well....:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
I drove in our well known tourist town of pigeon forge,sevierville, gatlinburg in TN

A few weeks back I was one of them. Sadly, you won't see any in the park. I forgot that no one goes there for the park. Those trails were empty. Everyone goes for novelties...and frankly, that billboard of Dolly Parton was scary looking.

Sadly, when I was there I saw none. I saw a lot of Accords :(

The South has probably the most Sport Tracs in the country,

Because The South, despite scary Dolly Parton billboards and Summer, is awesome.

Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg (IMO they're the same town, Johnny Cash is the only reason Gatlinburg hasn't been assimilated) is home to Dollywood.

It works out, because while the tourist buildup for Dollywood is massively annoying, if it wasn't for that, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park would have 0 buildup as it is in the middle of nowhere elsewise. An Indian reservation butts up against part of it even.

GSM National Park is "the most visited" in America. I think they're combining its visitor count with that of Dollywood, cause there has never been a soul in that park...and the park is free so I don't see how they can count visitors anyhow.

Shaun T, Dolly Parton has brought civilization to the middle of nowhere. Canada needs to take some advice, considering that it is the 2nd largest country and yet only has 2 cities worth mentioning.

Shaun T, Dolly Parton has brought civilization to the middle of nowhere. Canada needs to take some advice, considering that it is the 2nd largest country and yet only has 2 cities worth mentioning.

uhhhh HELLO!!! Ever hear of Pam Anderson?

Now thats what I call Following Dolly's example. ( o )( o )

There are tons of sport tracs in Miami. Sometimes I'm driving with 2 or 3 close to me on the expressway during rush hour.

sounds like someone from MD is too close to the BS in DC to the point they are FOS like DC. East TN is far from "no where", and a lot better place to live and visit than MD

sounds like someone from MD is too close to the BS in DC to the point they are FOS like DC. East TN is far from "no where", and a lot better place to live and visit than MD

Sorry but no. Maryland is the greatest state as it is truly America in Miniature. Everything but an arid desert that exists in America exists in Maryland.

Maryland also didn't feel the need to build huge tourist traps outside of its national parks to get people to come. Way to cheapen the park experience.

Pulling the DC card out of the deck? That's pretty sad. DC was stuck here by the consensus of other states. If you want to go there, and you do, maybe you should remember that 145 years ago you weren't able to take it.

Shaun T, the only thing I know about Pamila is from Borat... :grin:

I dont think Maryland has any subtropical areas like South Florida. Also it isnt as free as Florida also. Florida is the second most free state in the country after Nevada. Not that I'm saying its the best place to live but central and north Florida are nice.

Latest posts