ST Competition

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P M

Reaction score
Check out this concept displayed at SEMA. Colorado body (sort of) on an H3 frame and suspension. Can't verify, but read a quote that it is to be built in '08. Looks pretty cool to me.

[Broken External Image]:

Photo: Autocult.com

Blackhat, She won't get her license until she is almost 17, since we will be in Poland. She can't get her license until we return to the US.

Based on H3 means slow doggie straight six with bad gas mileage. (GM was a fool for not putting in the excellent 3800 V-6).

Looks very FUGLY.

Regular Colorado/Canyon looks FUGLY too. They look very cheaply made to me.

Nelson,

Despite what they "offer," you still have to get the company to honor it -- or else get attorneys involved.

i.e. I had a 1996 cheap chevy - the tranny dropped at 6k miles. they REFUSED to replaced it.

Cost me 4K to replace it. Cost Chevy a lifetime of me never owning their product.

(wrote letters, hired attorneys, old story)

How's that? GM is offering a 100,000 mile warranty. Ford only warrants their product for 36,000 miles.

Nelson...try again. 5Year/60,000 powertrain warranty. GM went to 100,000 only after Ford went to 60,000 miles.

Tom

Nelson,

Don't worry about it... hell, by the time it hits the market, Ford may not be around, so there won't be a comparison.....:D