Sportrac Burber Mats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Reitz

Reaction score
I have one set of gray burber mats, new condition for $40 + shipping. Also Front Driver and 2 rear brown Burber mats, new condition for $10 ea + shipping. Pictures are in my library. Hope someone can use them[Broken External Image]:

The Gray set is sold. I'd like to sell the tan mats as one if possible. I will save names for each one until I have them all sold if I can't sell them as one. Thanks, John

Also Front Driver and 2 rear brown Burber mats, new condition for $10 ea + shipping

To me this says you are selling EACH Tan mat for $10 + shipping.

If you want to sell them as a set then say that. Since I put my name down for the mats first, how much do you want for the set???

Another email sent also.

Paul H

Last edited by a moderator:
nevermind. Seems like swap and sell is more like tease and don't deliver these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave S., I recommend people read the add completley and then take what they agree too. You only see about 1/3 of what has transpired on this one add.

Yeah John...Yeah...Guess my 1st offer for the set converted to a foreign language that you didn't understand after I pushed the reply button then. Either that or I'm just stupid...BUT you know what?, for the past 28 years I have passed the read, write and understand English requirement mandated by the FAA.

Coulda swore I read AND understood the complete ad.

BUT, then again, after you were reprimanded by an Administrator, I figured I didn't have a chance anyway!!!