Sport Trac Rolling Office (updated 2/22/01)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Astin

Reaction score
The cell phone fits right in the soft console bag and the interface is velcroed to the console right in front of the armrest.You can velcro a small tape recorder on top of the interface and you have access to it for notes instead of trying to write while driving.
In the photo ,on the passenger side I installed a stun baton as shown and the left side of the soft console is a perfect fit for a 357 or larger pistol.I also have under the A.R.E. Tonneau a 12ga. riot gun for easy access if you happen to be caught at the rear of your s/t.

bill_office1.jpg

bill_office4.jpg

The backseat works great in the down position for a base for the fax machine. I use two plastic file boxes screwed together for files,flyers etc.and a fax has a bonus as it is a copying machine also.To keep the fax from sliding off the top of the file boxes you can use a rubber nonslip pad (shelf paper) and you also put a sheet under the file boxes I have made many hard stops and short of an accident have had no problems with it trying to come in the front seat. I put the fax and the box it sits on about half way behind the passenger seat so when you reach around to use the fax you have easy access.
The small seat behind the drivers side is also usable with the fax installed more to the right seat.The dog cookies are 90% effective when someone says (get him) just throw at least three at the dog until you can reach the 2nd stun baton just under the flap where the seat has been put down.

bill_office2.jpg

(Editors Note: Nice looking office)

bill_office3.jpg

A more detailed view of how much gear Bill carries to make his office work.

backseat.jpg

Laptop on a support pedestal.

laptop.jpg

Base of laptop support pedestal fasented to floor.

laptopsupport.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts