Sport trac leasing prices

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Forbes

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has recently leased/bought a sport trac? The reason I ask is because the lease on mine is up in a few months and I was interested in getting an 09 Adrenaline, and I can't really afford a 450 dollar payment. I was just wondering because I've heard that the lease payments have gone up on the Ford trucks, I wasn't sure if the Sport Trac was included or not.

I would try to buyout the lease you are currently in. They should be willing to work with you, since they will take a huge loss if you give it back to them. Just check the Kelly Blue Book on what your are driving now.

I was interested in getting an 09 Adrenaline, and I can't really afford a 450 dollar payment.

I also thought they quit leasing. I lease my '08 regular Sport Trac and my payment is about $450.

Sorry.

I would try to buyout the lease you are currently in. They should be willing to work with you, since they will take a huge loss if you give it back to them. Just check the Kelly Blue Book on what your are driving now.

No they won't, your contract is to pay the residual that is in your lease agreement, they will not let you negotiate. When my 05 F150 lease ended the residual was 6,000 more than what the truck was worth. No movement on price. The day I dropped it off they had it picked up and off to auction it went. They would rather take it to auction than give you a break.

They still lease but their residuals have dropped near 20% from last year. The money factor incentive rates have been removed from a lot of Ford Lincoln Mercury vehicles leaving you with a standard RCL/O rate of around 12%. They don't want you to lease. They want you to buy them.

FYI: Employee Pricing is now over.

Glad I live in Canada where I can still get 0.59% on a two year lease on a new F150.

Well that sucks! :angry: . I'll probaly end up buying one then. Cause I dont have the Adrenaline now, I just have an XLT, and my payment is like 275 a month. Better start savin!

Latest posts