Sport Trac Heated Seats wiring Gen 2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy Johns

Reaction score
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Gen 2 Sport trac heated seats or could possibly shoot me a picture and telll me where the heated seat pads plug in?

I'm looking to retrofit factory heated seats into my 08 Adrenalin that I just picked up a few weeks ago and have verified the wiring in the dash does exist. I have the factory switch installed that lights up, but upon looking for the plugs, I can seem to find what I'm looking for.

I would like to get a rough idea before I pull the seats.

Here's a link for the 2007 Gen 2 seat wiring subsystem. The first diagram shows the seat heaters. For other years, replace 2007 with your year number in the link, and browse the various seat-related electrical drawings. (Only one will cover the heater section. The others are for power seat controls.)

shawn.

Sweet. That helped alot. I'm not seeing the wires under the seat. i wonder if they are under the flooring and not pulled thru like the rest of the wiring harness. I'm most likely going to have to pull 1/2 the inside apart and follow the harness from the switch to the seat. Anyone got a picture of under both seats so I can see where the connectors are routed up into the seats.

Can some one with factory heated seats please tell me the part number on the wiring harness under the drivers seat? There is a yellow and white tag with the part numbers on it.

thanks