Sport Trac at work

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Ponder

Reaction score
First, I think we need a "Hauling" category :grin:

This is my ST loaded with a Yard of topsoil.

Funny thing was the guy that sold me the dirt and loaded it with the bobcat kept asking "Are you sure?" And I kept saying.. "It will take the load, keep going". I just love it when my ST surprises someone at what it will do!! :supercool:

Hauled it home with no issues at all, and then the wife and I shoveled it out by hand. That was not the fun part.

[Broken External Image]:

wow,

that looks like more then a yard. i just had 10 yds delv'd of mulch and it doesn't look like 10 of those.

demolishing the pool and decking, this is a load to a friends dumpster (with our helpers)

Sondra

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I decided to put my Trac to work on my latest project. I though it wouldn't be up to the task or be big enough but surprisingly enough, she did exceptionally well!

After 27 years I am finally back on a bike. I searched around & found an unmolested 1981 Honda 750K. She is old & dusty/dirty, and needed a lot of TLC 22K miles with saddlebags & a trunk.

Since I haven't been on a bike in so long I didn't feel comfortable riding her 40 odd miles home.

[Broken External Image]:

So....I had the Trac haul this 700 Lbs beast! No not in a trailer, in the bed!

I wasn't sure she could do it but she did!

269faf782c4faa5059061c6f1abf94a5.jpg

She was real tight, heavy & I had to put her in diagonally. The bike is so heavy the rear wheel actually dented the tailgate liner. What surprised me was that the dented liner sprang back to normal overnight!

The Trac is an exceptionally tough truck!

So, I spent 3 days cleaning, scrubbing, polishing, connecting, removing, tightening, inspecting lubricating the bike. She cleaned up real nice.

ea84c530b93ed1ba925d17b1e21affa2.jpg

Latest posts