Spacers on rear.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willie Anglin

Reaction score
6 months after I bought a pair of spacers off here I finally put the 1.25" spacers on the back of the 2005 ST. I have to admit the thing looks much better. The tires now are sticking out the same as the fronts and it just looks more symetrical and also more aggressive. I am sporting 265/70/15 and they look bigger with the added extension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw c'mon Willie, take 'em back off so you can get a 'before" photo! :grin:

dbdb59ad4d432350b785a9700103fa96.jpg

here goes off my phone. not a good pic but I believe you can see tires are outside of factory setting. I think it looks really good. Never liked the tires being tucked up under the fender that much and they looked narrower than the fronts, now they look the same. It was nearly 6pm so the pic is a little dark.

[Broken External Image]:

i put 1.5" up front and 2" on rear, :)

[Broken External Image]:

and

[Broken External Image]:

Cityboyatl and Jerry, your trucks look just right to me. Lifted some but not too much and the tires look the right size for the lift, very aggressive look that really make the ST look like a hoss of a truck. good job. My ST is actually my wife's and she is not into it like me so I have taken the bigger tire and suspension as far as she will let me, I know I am pecked ;-)

Latest posts