Southern California meet #5 at Bonelli park and final head count

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think i will be able to make it. My sisters flight comes into LAX at 1, so it would cut right in the middle of the meet time :(

THanks for the email!!!

Thanks for the email, Mookie. I completely forgot it was this Saturday. I'm doubt that I can make it, but don't count me out just yet. If anything, I might be able to stop by and hang out for a little while.

Love to but can't . . . . . We're in the middle of painting and the house is wreck. Love the fact that there is a MEET this close to home . . . . COOL AS HELL! :lol: But we still can't go. :(

Next time . . . . :D

Wow, I sure wish I could come--I've never been to one yet but its just tooooo hot for me up there at this time of year!!! How 'bout coming down by the coast next time? Lots of good places over here!

Man, I wish I could come!:blink: I didn't meen it like that.

Prior appointments were made but like many of you guys here I say, "Love a So Cal meet!" I will definitely be there next time flippin burgers!

Crap, I offered to bring some pizza but none of the shops open till 11am! Maybe I can order to deliver on site.

I will be there about 11:00 or 11:30.

Will swing by an El Pollo Loco and pick up some chicken rice and beans.

Thanks for the email - I would have missed it!

Mike

OOOPS!! Change in plans.... received a phone call tonite, one of my HS classmate arrived from the Philippines and will make a weekend stopover in LA on her way to NJ. Will be meeting her instead since I haven't seen her in 45 years. :( Sorry guys and gals, will make sure I could make it on the next one.

It was really fun!

Last count, there were 12 ST's there, including a brand new 07. John had received it this Monday. <g>

Have to say for myself, it was interesting, good laughs, good food, very nice people, and I learned a lot of 'insider' bits from many there.

Thanks, again, for putting this together and e-mailing us!

Ciao, Shadow

To everyone that attended todays meet, I want to give you a big thank you. You all are a geat group of people. We had a total of 12 ST's show up, that is a new record for LA meets. I had a great time. got to see some old friends (John and chuck) and made lots of new friends. I hope our next meet is even better. The weather was great and the company was even better. TracketPaul won the distance award for traveling the furthest to attend this meet, He travelled from the Sacramento area to attend this meet, A huge thank you for making it down to spend the day with us. The food was great, thanks everyone for really putting your all to make this meet happen. Mookie, a big thank you to you for really pushing and emailing out reminders that really made this meet succeed. I know mookie will be posting some pics up later. I will try to get a few pictures up tomorrow. For those of you that were not able to make it, you missed a great event, but we will try to put another one together in a few months. thanks again everybody and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. thanks

Mike aka LtMike70:D

Latest posts