Southern California meet #5 at Bonelli park and final head count

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Montes

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Here is the info for our fith meet. can we also get a head count of who will be there. It looks like we will have a very good turnout for this meet. It has been a while since we had a meet and I hope to see alot of old friends and to make many more new ones. see ya all there.

Date: Saturday, July 8th, 2006

Time: 10 am to 2 pm

120 Via Verde Park Road

San Dimas, CA 91773

The website for the park is at the bottom. It is right off the old 210 Freeway(that section of the 210 is now know as the 57 freeway) in San Dimas, entrance is off of Via Verde and the park fee is $8 for all day. We will meet next to the lake. coming from the Pasadena area you take the 210 east until you get to what is now called the 57 south. you take the 57 south until Via Verde. exit there and head east toward the park. you will see a kiosk about 300 meters away. That's where you pay the county park fee.

After you pass through the kiosk gate go about 9/10ths of a mile, you will see a large sign on the left, at the top of the sign it says-East Shore Fishing, Turn left, go about 1/2 mile, the road will curve around to the left, the road will take you right into the parking area where we will meet. our parking area is right on the water with lots of trees around.

coming from LA. take the 10 east to the 57 north (formerlly the 210 west). exit Via Verde and follow directions above.

coming from Pomona take 10 west to the 57 north (formerly the 210 west). Exit Via Verde and follow directions above.

I think we can bring our own snacks and there are BBQ pits right by our meet location. I will be bringing some soft drinks for everyone. As you post your attendance you might also want ot put down what you might be bringing in terms of snacks, that way we dont double up on food. It is not mandatory that you bring snacks. If you can then that is great but if you cannot it is not a problem. If all you can bring is yourself then that is all we need. The last four meets have been lots of fun with just 5 participants at the first two, 9 ST's at the third and 7 at the fourth. it looks like this time we may possibly have a few more. It looks like we will have great weather and a big turnout. See everybody there. I have also attached a map and the web link to the park

on the map below, the park is in the center with the red star. the freeway to the left of the park is marked as being the 210. that has actually changed and is now actually the 57. the 210 now only runs east to west. thanks dave for the updated info on the maps

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a more detailed map of the park with our meeting place marked with the red star.

That section of the freeway says it is the 210. that has changed and is now known as the 57 north. thanks for the updated map info Dave

[Broken External Image]:

I'm in too. I can bring some pizza. Thanks for the coordination Lt.

:D One for sure! Possibly my wife.

I'll update when I know for sure....

Update: Just me...(sigh)

hey finely a meet out this way im for sure going to be there. im right around the corner from where its at.. and i'll bring KFC. and the works.. enjoy everyone. ya whoooo!!!!!!!

This was sent to my email from John Starr (his computer is down):

I couldn't post without my alias and password...this one slipped my mind. Go figure. If I get my PC back this week, I'll post. Until then, please feel free to let everyone know I'm coming.

Come to think of it, no one would probably care whether I came or not, just

as long as the new ST showed up!

John Starr

Will sure try to be there!

Thanks for posting bulletin to E-MAIL. I would have missed it otherwise!

Ciao, Shadow

Latest posts