Sometimes I LOVE UPS! Now With Pics!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Well they are finally here, and since it was just as I was walking out the door all I got was these few pics. The quality of this wheel looks to be excellent, very impressed. I thought there would be more of a lip, but I am happy regardless!

Check it out...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

The roads are full of salt, sand and gravel right now, but im thinking I might throw these on tonight or over the weekend to atleast see what it looks like, ill take more pics then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep an eye on those tires once you install. I have those and 3 of 4 have a definite "slope" to them. When I rub my hand across the tread, I can feel a wierd sloping. I don't what has caused this; I'm not the original owner, but I just had new bearings/shocks/control arms. Any one of those may have contributed.

Looks great...I love a UPS Christmas!!!!

I remember what it was like and how excited I was when I got my new 22's in the mail!

Looking forward to the pics!

Congrat's

MAYBE UPS will bring me my Front Sway Bar sometime soon!:?

Those will look good on your white STA. I would wait until the salt and gravel is gone though. Hte to see the m chiped.

Thanks guys!

I just have to see them on the vehicle and dont anticipate much driving over the next day or 2... basically going to snap some pictures so I have something to look forward to in a month or 2.

Stay tuned, pics coming!

Hot man.. very nice... post pics when they are on.. keep em clean too. nothing worse than A HOT RIDE that looks dirty...

rob

Well I put them on and its a perfect fit. No complaints at all, other than the fact that I had to take pics with a dirty truck and when I got it washed it got dark, so the pics are terrible, but wanted to share anyways!

Also in the pics you'll see my new Recon 3rd Brake Light that took over a month to arrive (buy it from Todd Z instead!)

I have the steeda tie down deletes too, but I painted them once and when I went to put them on damaged the paint with the screws because it was still too soft, its been about a week now since I refinished them, going to wait about a month, then put them on. The screws are a tight, tight fit.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

There sure are some nice looking STA's on this site!!!

:banana:

They fit great, it looks like anyhow!

Those wheels look perfect! The size and offset couldn't be better. The polished look is great with the "white suede" paint color. Nice choice!

Thanks! once I get some light pics the wheels looks amazing. I never realized this before today, but since the face of the wheels and the lip are the only "shiny" parts, the black that's around the spokes reflect onto the chrome lip and it looks like black chrome and it really, really looks hot. I was pretty worried about these wheels cause I was about 98% set on them but never really liked the photoshoped pics I made while I was waiting, even was going to cancel them a couple days after ordered. I am so, so, SO glad I didn't because I couldn't have picked a better wheel for my taste!

Yeah, I know how you felt. I had some doubts about my ARE's before I finally saw them on my truck. My only regret was not getting larger diameter tires, but you got it right on yours!

Yeah you picked some good wheels too, nice work.

Question for you guys... If the TPMS were'nt working properly, would by low tire pressure light be on? Its not on, so im assuming this is a good thing and that I dont need to do anything to pair the new ones to my truck or whatever?

Those are really nice XST! I think they're nicer than Nocturnals new rim! Muhahah!

Makes me want to get some new rims except that I LOVE the stock STA rims. That's not something I've ever been able to say about any vehicle before. I liked my FX4 05 F150 18" wheels but they were on every other F150 :p