Something or someone broken my st foglight lens on driver side

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Sniezek

Reaction score
Can I fix the lens only? For now I will put something there to keep the rain out.

:angry::(

James S (Limited Red)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I hate this. This has happened to me twice. Most likely it was a rock that was kicked up. The ST fogs seem to be a magnet for this. Unfortunately, you have to replace the entire assembly including the bulb. Last time I did it, I think I paid about $80-$100 for the fog assembly, and then a bulb to go with it. I remember seeing a member project where somebody put a mesh screen in front to protect the glass. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry James, you have to replace the entire fog light. The earlier Sport Trac's, u can find them on ebay and you may also find them for the newer Tracs also. When I say earlier Trac I have bought them on ebay for my 2002 & 2003 model.

May also find them through the site sponsor site Walls Ford. They are good people to deal with.

Hope this helps

Actually I just took mine appart.....

Once I removed all the broken glass, All I need is a nice cut 4.24 inch circle cut out of lexan or Plexy glass and silicone it back on....

I a in the middle of working on mine..

Todd Z

Latest posts