Someone wished me a happy "8-Track tape day".

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Ponder

Reaction score
Appartently, today is national 8 track tape day... Now, where did I put that Alice Cooper tape???

Wait... For that matter, where did I put that 8 Track player??? :grin:

Dave, when you find it look for my Grand Funk Railroad........... or my J. Geils Band tape.:haveabeer:

Last edited by a moderator:
My 8-track player is down in the closet, it worked before I put it away. The last tape I played was Steve Martin! Or Hudson and Landry...

In honor of:

a178d4089016aa5fd312eafe8f77ae7c.jpg

dave, gr8t topic :supercool:

i remember in my 73 vette gettin' one mounted on the console.

how about when sometimes you can hear another "track" and when it switched tracks mid-song. watch these things are goin' to become collectiables :cry:

my 77 vette had a factory 8 track, wow what an option :bwahaha:

on a side note my wifes 2003 350Z has a factory cassette :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve M. Did the Big Bambu 8 track come with the giant rolling paper like my LP?

:supercool:

Included a torn off matchbook cover for a "crutch". LOL :grin:

Also used it to wedge the cartridge for proper tracking. POS

Did the Big Bambu 8 track come with the giant rolling paper like my LP?

Uh, wow man,I uh don't remember ......maybe it just got burned........:bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha: Are you hungry or is it just me?:grin::grin:

Memories................:rofl:

I had a Quadrophonic 8-track in my '68 Firebird. You could buy special Quad tapes for a few dollars more.

Everybody in the 70's had 8-track. Not everyone had Quad. I had Quad. Great success. :supercool: [/Borat]

Latest posts