Some guy on another website.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince Coshenet

Reaction score
I was on another website and a guy said he "Need to find factory entry code to be able to reprogram my personal code. I understand it's printed on the module. Can't seem to find the module.

There is a project on this site that says where the door code is located. Information that I then shared with the guy asking the question. Some other guy writes that I am wrong and "it is at 1 of 2 places,open rear hatch,look on both sides if not their,pull down carpet at brake peddle,you will see it on the modgel,is a small white sticker with black numbers,this is the code.." and "this is the only 2 places ford puts the code."

Open rear hatch? Does this guy know what he's talking about?

Two methods in the projects section:

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI he meant the rear hatch of a regular, sissy fully inclosed Explorer:throwup:, not the manly, "throw any stinky thing in the box you want" awesome Sport Tracs that we have!!:banana:

FYI he meant the rear hatch of a regular, sissy fully enclosed Explorer, not the manly, "throw any stinky thing in the box you want" awesome Sport Tracs that we have!!

:bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha:

For sure that Taurus Stationwagon rebadged as an Explorer 2012 model is a sissy vehicle. Makes me puke in my mouth when I think of what Ford did to the Explorer. :throwup:

Latest posts