*SOLD*

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber Clymer

Reaction score
I am trading in my ST and only wore these beauties for almost 2k miles. I have had so many compliments on them EVERYWHERE I went with them on. They are practically new & didn't see much road time while on because I have other cars that I drive as well. I live in MI and would be willing to POSSIBLY meet someone close by. Please email me if you are interested. Thank you kindly!

Please see pics in my library....they are too HUGE to post. :)

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trading her in for a 2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI AWD Bright red tint coat I hope this next car will be my last for quite some time. The ST is too time consuming with having to take it in for various transmission flashes....so she has to go. She sure went through the blizzards like a champ, but my gas mileage has not improved sine the last trans update. I will make an official post saying good-bye to everyone once I leave the dealership.

I want to sell them. I have my stockers on, these were just summer wheels/tires. Thanks though, but I need the money from these. I can guarantee these are perfect wheels/tires, whomever gets them WILL NOT be disappointed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really like to get $1000 for them. They are practically brand new and believe it or not out of all the cars I have had, my ST got the most compliments because of these wheels. I am loosing a little on the trade in, so I need to make some up with the sell of these wheels. If anyone is interested just hit me up on my email. Thanks everyone! :)

email:

[email protected]

The offset required will be different. I don't know what offset Bootsy's wheel are since they're aftermarket, but they probably won't fit well on a 1st Gen.

Not enough...I am going upside down about 7k. But as I see it in the long run, it will be worth it. That's why I really need 1k for these wheels/tires to try and make some of the negative equity up.:(