SOLD. Wheels and tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry. That might help. Had them on here several weeks back at $650.00. Here are the specs:

DIP 18 X 8.5 wheels and 255 55 18 Nitto 420S tires. 5 X 114.3 and 40-44 back space. Bought for my 07 Sport Trac, used less than 500 miles., then sold my trac. Should fit 07-10 Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer etc. MAY fit other Ford 5 X 114.3. These are really sharp tires and wheels. No lugs. The wheels DO HAVE the TPMS and bands and were new with the wheels and tires. Paid $1650 for all. . $500.00 Cash.

:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Put them on the truck and love them. Sensor light came on, but going to try to toubleshoot it this week. Thanks so much. Great meeting you.

I sold my Trac to get a bigger tow truck for my camper, so these wheels are back for sale, i put 1600 miles on them while i had them. Love them, and thought about putting them on my camper, but wife said no. Ill take 500 or welcome to talk up a deal(guns, f150 gear, or hunting/camping gear) Will deliver in the Bham area, and will not ship. thanks.

bp

Latest posts