SOLD: Sundown Audio E8 Sub + Custom ST Enclosure (available)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korey Kreiter

Reaction score
I stepped up to a 12", so I no longer need this. I'll try to sell complete to a ST owner, prior to selling the sub by itself (which will be easy). The sub is a Sundown Audio E8. Not familiar with this mean little guy, a quick Google will bring many results. This is a very beefy 8". It has been discontinued for quite some time, but another version is coming sometime this year. I bought the sub new, and used about 4 months at moderate volume (I'm old -- with small children). The box is custom-made, sealed MDF. It fits behind the rear seat of a 2nd gen perfectly. You won't need any tie-downs, mounting brackets, etc. The box is covered in 2 coats of bedliner material. It features Satin Nickle Binding Posts -- which accept up to 8 ga. bare wire, or banana plugs (no cheap, plastic, spring-clip connectors here!). This item will be very heavy to ship. Price is $100 shipped to CONUS only (no PO boxes). Paypal.

I also have original box for sub.

Actual pic of sub prior to installing:

f3e6633adbf2fc26fa35eeaf840f27a1.jpg

Pics installed -- with seat back in position (allows room for Xmax):

979adfad712aea246185afe1023bbf43.jpg

b9e922104b94121571bffa4239cc3929.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions, and I can provide additional pics.

SUB is SOLD.

Unloaded box is available for $35 shipped if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts