SOLD: Sport Trac Soft Truck Cover and other MISC.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernard Olsen

Reaction score
This is Bernard aka Traitor...:grin:

So since I sold my STA, I have some various items I am looking to sell because they won't fit on my Avalanche.

First I have the soft truck cover that covers the whole truck from the base of the wheels, up. It is grey in color and has no rips. Make an offer.

Next I have my 48" Yakima Crossbars with a Rail Grab system that attaches directly to your stock vertical roof rack. The bars are not faded and are in great shape. I have all the keys that lock the Rail Grab system to your truck as well. Pics in my library. Make me an offer.

I am also parting ways with my Yakima Load Warrior basket with the fairing. I will send pics per request or you could look in my library where I still have pics up. The Load Warrior retails for 249.99 so please no low ball offers on this. I can work out a deal for someone to include the Crossbars and the basket as it comes with locks to secure the basket to the bars. Make me an offer.

I also have a pair of never used PIAA Black Ion 85W 520 Seris Halogen off road light set. I bought these for my brush guard but when I did the body lift I never put the brush guard back on, thus the lights too. They have black housing and a yellow plasma tint to the lights. Pics upon request or you can google it. They are brand new, never installed. Make me an offer.

64c05b65181beca6dcb7ecded483e380.jpg

240ee4ec2dd0d5a9e3c6845bef0b3d6d.jpg

f3392e1f59a72f3dc58f67012de05531.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you by any chance still have the brush guard ? If so, what does it look like ? If so, do you want to sell it ? And if so, how much shipped to 77627 ? dougly1

Yes the crossbars will fit on an 07. The Rail Grab system will attach and lock with the key directly to your veritcal factory roofrack, assuming you have one.

Email sent about basket and crossbars. Very interested, but maybe getting into trouble...lol

Email failed. Account has been disabled or discontinued. Got another email?

Email me at [email protected]

Sorry about that.

I would like to get 250 for the basket and bars. The whole set would retail for 400+.

Shipping estimate would be would be to Edison (guess?) NJ via FedEx is 99.53 in 3 business days.

Sounds good to me depending on where your located. We can make a deal on that price if the shipping is reasonable on my end. What's your zip?

Sevierville, TN 37862

Bernard, did you say your crossbars are 48"

I was told the ST used 58"

Last edited by a moderator:
They could use both. Look at my pics, they don't stick out as far as the 58" bars would. I know they fit, they came directly off my STA and for your own verification, you can go to yakima.com and fit them to your truck if you want. They will tell you if they fit or not.

I estimated shipping to be 31.43 on the FedEx website. If you still want them although they are 48" crossbars, let me know.

How much where you asking for the PIAA's?

If Arturo doesn't take teh crossbars and mounts like me know, I'll make an offer on the whole Yakima setup.

The lights retail for $249.00. I bought them for $287.00 when they first came out. I never used them or mounted them to anything.

I provided the link below to the lights. I can send you pictures of the actual lights I have in the box if you are serious.

Latest posts