SOLD!!! SOLD!!! cold air intake 02 4.0 trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Hasledalen 2

Reaction score
for sale used but in great condition, does NOT include the maf sensor. it is a dry filter. great condition. im selling the trac so i might as well sell this. 75 shipped in the us, alaska and hawaii extra. send me an email address and i will send pics. [email protected]

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Might want to past a pic here. What brand is it? Whats included? Filter,maf adapter, brakets, plastic or metal tube after maf ?

i cant remember how to post a picture??? i dont know what brand it is? when i bought it, it was a chrome aluminum tubing, but i painted it a grey color, it has all blue couplings (rubber). it comes with a non oiled filter, no maf but a plate to mount your stock maf sensor housing, you could make this one a " TRUE COLD AIR INTAKE" through the fender if you bought a slightly longer tube. so if anyone would like a pic email me and i will email them back to you, thanks Brian H

To post pictures, go to www.photobucket.com and create an account. Once you upload pictures to them, you'll see IMG CODE in the third box below each picture. Copy that link, paste it into your post, but change the "IMG" to lower case "img" at the beginning & "/img" end of the link... when you submit your post, the pictures will appear! :D

Brian any pic in your library can be posted to the thread. If you are already signed in. Just click on the the button to your library. Choose the pic you want. It will post it in the thread.